Pageant Expenses 2015
Jr. Teen Sponsorship fees are $695 and Teen Sponsorship fees are $895
Sponsorship Fee includes ALL mandatory areas of the competition:
- Interview, Modeling, Fitness, and Evening Wear
* There is no swimsuit or talent competitions
- Official Miss Teen America State Crown & Embroidered Sash
- Full All About Me Feature in the Teen America Program Book
What is NOT included:
- Delegates room with their family/adult chaperon.
- Delegates are responsible for their own travel, lodging, and meals
- Family and friends may attend all our events as well, but they will be responsible for purchasing all their tickets.
- Delegates are responsible for selling a full page advertising for the program book.
Who are sponsors and why do you need them?
Sponsors help pay pageant expenses including prizes, awards, crowns, banners, judges' expenses and chaperones and staff expenses, ballroom rental, staging, lighting, sound, flowers, program books, advertising, administrative expenses, national pageant sponsorship fees. Anyone, including family members, or any business may sponsor a contestant. Your sponsor fees are tax-deductible for businesses.
Sponsorship Fees must be paid in full before Crowns and Banners are shipped
Is there a payment plan?
Yes. Payment plans are available.
What about clothing?
Competition clothing: Interview suit or dress, aerobic wear outfit, evening gown, and a modeling outfit of your choice...must be teen trendy. You will also be required to purchase one production number outfit. We try very hard to keep the cost down so they are usually some really cute outfits that you would be able to wear again.
Rehearsals: Please dress comfortably for rehearsals.